Here’s what you need:
- Diamonds and jewellery have been prized for their beauty for millennia. The enduring value of diamonds is undisputed and investing in quality diamonds is a shrewd move.
- Current market trends suggest that diamonds and jewellery may be the closest thing to a guaranteed investment that you are likely to find. Of course, ensuring you purchase a certified diamonds is vital.
- A diamond certificate is issued following an unbiased and professional examination of the stone to ensure that it is what the dealer says it is.
Here’s how pawnbroking works:
- Bonds are an international diamonds and jewellery dealers and we source and distribute the finest from all over the world.
- As such we are perfectly placed to appraise you diamonds and jewellery and make a genuine offer to buy, based on the quality of your gemstones and their current market value.
- Alternatively we will be happy to offer you a loan based on the same appraisal value.
With over 70 years of experience in the diamonds and jewellery trade, Bonds’ expert team is dedicated to ensuring that your dealings with us are completely satisfactory. Your gemstones will be professionally evaluated according to their: carat weight, clarity, colour, measurements and for round cut stones, their cut grade.
For diamonds over 0.30ct, the existing diamond certificate should already provide this information.
Please, forward pictures or details of your good's for our team to give you an update valuation or pop in store.
Contact to our experts
Also visit us at: Unit 3a, 1-5 Ingrave road.