How Pawnbroking Works
As highly respected jewellers in Essex, Bonds Pawnbroker have over half a century of experience and specialist knowledge to help sell and buy any luxury assets in a simple, secure and fast process. We aim to provide maximum value against any luxury item based on the current market price, and we will use our extensive knowledge and understanding of luxury goods to provide all customers with a hassle-free service.
Whether your valuables are damaged, out of fashion or you’re looking to secure some funds with your pre-loved pieces, our high end pawnbrokers will be able to discuss the options available to you. Our team of luxury pawnbrokers will evaluate your luxury item(s), and provide an accurate estimated value based on the current market price and other factors.
So whether you are buying, selling or raising a loan you can rest assured that our team of experts at Bonds of Brentwood will be dedicated to providing you with the ultimate in discreet and personalised customer care.
So How Does Pawnbroking Work?
Below we have detailed how pawnbroking works, so please read on for the step-by-step process. If you have any questions regarding this process, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us.
- You can borrow up to £250,000 on any single Pawnbroking Essex contract. We have a minimum loan value in some stores, so please check with your local store.
- When you bring your goods to us, we’ll discuss your requirements with you, and wherever possible offer you a second-hand resale value against your item(s).
- Your information and photo will be entered onto our computer database.
- Pawnbroking contracts are for a period of 6 months and are regulated by the Consumer Credit Act 1974*
- Interest on the loan accumulates or each month for part of a month that the contract runs. Interest is only payable at the time that the Pawnbroking contract is settled.
- We retain your goods until the contract is settled.
- Where applicable, all items will be tested in store, so there will be no recourse to vendor.
Contact The Leading Jewellery Pawnbrokers in Essex Today
For more information on how to pawn your luxury items, please get in touch with Bonds Pawnbroker.
As trusted pawnbrokers in Essex, we want to pay the best possible price for a range of luxury assets, such as art, jewellery, watches, gold, cars and antiques. Please visit out branch in Brentwood high street, or contact our experts with pictures of your luxury items for our team to give you a valuation.